$275K to $400K
NEW OPPORTUNITY – UNIQUE VP OF CREATIVE MARKETING & PRODUCTION POSITION
Generous RELOCATION Assistance Provided
Our client, a leading provider of shipping supplies and business solutions, is looking for a new VP of Creative Marketing & Production to join their company team and lead a team of talented creatives in developing and delivering high-quality, on-brand content. The ideal candidate is a great combination of a creative eye, production experience and has managed a large team in addition to having years of experience working on all aspects of print including catalogues, brochures, sell sheets and ads. This is a great opportunity to make an immediate and significant impact on an established and growing company in the B2B industrial space.
- Oversee all aspects of the Creative department, including strategy, design, production, and budget management.
- Collaborate with key business leaders to set merchandising and design direction for over 40,000 B2B products.
- Approve all creative assets, including catalog pages, direct mail, web design, art, photo, and copy materials.
- Make crucial creative decisions in a timely manner to meet multiple deadlines.
- Manage department capital and operating budgets.
- Work very closely with executives to ensure alignment with brand vision.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business.
- 15+ years of B2B industry experience with extensive project management and leadership skills.
- 15+ years of expertise in advertising, marketing, direct-mail, and print and digital promotional techniques.
- Strong understanding of digital asset and catalog management systems, as well as Adobe Suite.
- Experience working with a large and diverse team of creatives.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Other highlights of the role:
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits package.
- Work in a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Many opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Chance to work on challenging and rewarding projects that make a real impact.