$52.98 - $58.87 hourly
Our client is looking for a Production Designer to help provide best in class creative to support all owned and operated merchandise locations domestically in the form of windows, interior displays, printed graphics, dimensional overlays, and pricing/promotional signage for new and existing locations.
- Partner with the Retail Creative manager in planning, strategy, design, production, and implementation of storewide graphic packages to support over 350 retail locations
- Create environmental graphic solutions to support new film and product strategies while adhering to established brand standards
- Support the Retail Creative team in developing, refining, and executing graphic solutions for both single-site and global activations
- Responsible for preparing files for fabrication. This will require taking the already developed and approved rough conceptual renders and turning all graphic and production elements into print-ready, mechanical files
- Minimum of three (3) years of graphic design and/or production design experience
- Must provide a design portfolio that demonstrates knowledge in composition, hierarchy, and color theory as well as a clear understanding of typography and layout
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ability to articulate conceptual and design decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Five (5) years of graphic design and/or production design experience
- Familiarity with print production workflow
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $52.98 – $58.87 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.