$58 to $62 hourly
Our well know Financial Services client is looking for a highly motivated and creative marketing professional to support our global brand marketing programs and initiatives. This position will have a dual reporting line to the US and International Brand Marketing Leads, responsible for overseeing and executing on their global brand marketing initiatives. This position requires close collaboration with internal functional areas including Client Marketing, in-house and external media teams, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, and legal/compliance staff, to see initiatives through to completion.
This role will be working on a hybrid schedule three days per week in their Newark, NJ office.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $58 to $62 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
• Manage brand marketing activities and programs to help drive awareness and familiarity metrics for various financial products across Europe and Asia.
• Engage with Brand Marketing leads to understand objectives, investment themes and marketing opportunities and transform them into effective deliverables.
• Project manage multi-faceted, integrated U.S. and International cornerstone brand campaigns from end to end, including campaign development, content creation, campaign execution and measurement.
• Develop content for and manage paid social and search campaigns, ensuring the localization requirements and differentiated needs of each country are met.
• Project manage all aspects of our international proprietary research program, including the development of marketing assets and promotional activity.
• Analyze campaign and brand program metrics on an ongoing basis to provide data-backed insights on what’s working well and areas for opportunity.
• Perform all aspects of marketing compliance review and approval process.
• General knowledge of the industry and investment products; Financial services marketing experience required
• Previous experience working in a sales-driven, multi-channel, distribution environment
• Ability to apply traditional as well as new and unique marketing approaches
• Demonstrated success in collaborating across functional teams, building strong relationships with business partners and designing creative solutions
• Passionate about data analysis with strong reporting skills
• An independent, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Must be comfortable working independently and navigating ambiguity
• Consistently exhibit strong attention to detail
• 5+ years of experience in financial marketing: project, brand or campaign management marketing, institutional marketing or retail marketing to financial advisors
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.