Typical Day in the Role:
As the Senior Strategic Planning Manager, your primary focus will be to drive strategy and planning within the business application solution area. Your typical day will involve leading strategy sessions for FY25 planning and supporting ongoing H2 initiatives. This includes coordinating with cross-functional teams, tracking deliverables, and interfacing with field and marketing teams to ensure alignment and execution of strategic objectives. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for delegating tasks, managing workflows, and ensuring continuity in team operations during members’ absences.
Purpose of the Team:
The team you’ll be a part of drives strategy and planning for the business application solution area, with a primary focus on FY25 planning and ongoing H2 initiatives. By collaborating closely with stakeholders across the organization, the team aims to drive impactful projects and initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the business.
Your role will involve leading key projects such as FY25 planning and supporting ongoing H2 initiatives. This includes overseeing project execution, tracking progress, and ensuring timely delivery of outcomes aligned with strategic objectives.
Candidate Value Proposition:
This role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of strategic planning for business application solutions, driving impactful projects and initiatives within a dynamic team environment. As a Senior Strategic Planning Manager, you’ll have the chance to leverage your expertise in project management, communication, and data analysis to shape the future direction of the organization.
- Years of Experience Required: 8-10 years of experience preferred.
- Previous tech experience at a major Seattle based Tech company is a plus
- Proven experience in strategic planning and project management, familiarity with GDPR compliance, strong delegation, and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of strategic planning concepts, ability to adapt to fast-paced environments, willingness to learn, and contribute to team efforts.
Top 3 Hard Skills Required + Years of Experience:
- Project Management (8-10 years): Demonstrated proficiency in planning, organizing, and executing projects from initiation to completion.
- High-Level Communication (8-10 years): Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential for effective collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Reporting and Data Analysis (8-10 years): Proficiency in gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to inform strategic decision-making. Strong understanding of reporting tools and data visualization techniques is required.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members towards achieving common goals.
- Experience in driving cross-functional collaboration and consensus-building.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in strategic planning and project management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $75 to $80/HR. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.