$60.20 to $66.89/hr
Our famous tech client is looking for a talented, customer-focused graphic designer to join our marketing design team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and Brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This role will have a strong focus on creating digital assets such as banners and web page templates. This position requires strong organizational skills, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- 4+ years minimum experience in a web production environment
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop & Figma skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Experience crafting banners and promotional assets
- Illustration skills a plus
- Graphic design skills, cross-layout, topography
- Designing strongly branded promotional graphics for promotions
- Optimizing digital images for download efficiency
- Developing clean and effective graphic templates and style guides
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Can work on campaigns, banner assets, design background, digital campaigns
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60.20 to $66.89 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.