$60.18 to $66.87 an hour
Our client seeking a Senior DevOps and Web Systems Engineer to join a dynamic team dedicated to empowering our organization’s growth. This role is pivotal in managing services and developing robust data systems to support our expanding libraries and modern web applications. As a key contributor, you will lead the automation of systems, deployment of UI library packages, and optimization of services, collaborating closely with UI engineering partners to enhance our applications.
As a Senior DevOps and Web Systems Engineer, you will play a critical role in a dynamic and collaborative team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Automation and Deployment: Work closely with UI engineering partners to automate systems and deploy numerous UI library packages, contributing to the build and optimization of the services we own.
- Planning and Collaboration: Engage in planning, prioritizing, and collaborating on deliverables to ensure timely and efficient outcomes.
- Support and Bug Resolution: Address support requests from partners and resolve bugs, maintaining the high quality and reliability of our services.
- Documentation: Document development requirements, contribution practices, and processes to ensure clarity and consistency across the team.
- Peer Review: Review and provide constructive feedback on the work of peers, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Mentoring: Mentor team members in best practices, contributing to the evolution of developer experiences both internally and externally.
- Experience: 8+ years in DevOps, Web Systems Engineering, and/or UI/Application Software Development.
- Education: A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Disqualifiers: Lack of a minimum of 8 years of experience in the specified areas.
- Ideal Candidate: Possesses the required experience and educational background, demonstrating a track record of system automation, effective deployment of UI library packages, and a collaborative, mentoring spirit.
- Performance Indicators: Success in this role is measured by your ability to automate systems efficiently, deploy UI library packages effectively, resolve support requests and bugs promptly, and mentor and collaborate effectively.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60.18 to $66.87 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing