$55/hr - $61/hr
This is an on-site role in Seattle.
Pay Range: $55/hr – $61/hr
Our client is a leader in the technology space and looking to add a Prototyper to their Redmond offices.
The Prototyper’s Responsibilities
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to create and iterate on rapid prototype software for user experimentation, modeling, and visualization
- Design, develop, maintain and document efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Design, prototype and test system control algorithms and interfaces for novel electromechanical systems
The Prototyper’s Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mechatronic engineering, electrical engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience developing prototype interactions, interfaces, and/or experiences using Unity and Unreal Engine, as demonstrated in a strong portfolio
- Experience with standard software practices including source control and unit testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a cross-discipline team environment
- Experience with user-focused research in areas such as psychology, neuroscience, human factors, or UX
- Experience developing interactions or interfaces for AR/VR applications
- Familiarity with applied statistics and data-driven approaches for optimization and modeling
- Experience with other programming languages in these domains such as Python, Matlab and C++
- Experience with mechatronics, instrumentation, and/or characterization of customized mechanical hardware platforms
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $55/hr – $61/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands. Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets.
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.