$43.63 to $48.48 an hour
Our Client are storytellers, making the impossible, possible. With a goal of delivering unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world, they do this through cutting-edge technology and by pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Their Advertising Sales drive advertising revenue across platforms for the entire media portfolio. Our Client’s Sales Enablement team’s mission is to provide unified client service experience with ease and automation to more effectively drive revenue.
They are a group of creative problem-solvers and collaborators, who aren’t afraid of the unknown. They love to learn, and they ask smart questions in order to devise viable, revenue-driving solutions in this fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our Clients Advertising team is seeking an Associate Manager, Sales Enablement Addressable, who is passionate about providing the best user experience and support. The Sales Enablement Addressable team is responsible for providing a unified client service experience with ease and automation to more effectively drive revenue for the Advertising organization. The Sales Enablement Addressable team manages the development and administration of system roll-outs, defining and deploying unified training, and business and client service processes across Advertising.
• Develop an understanding of the current ad sales operations platforms and use cases in order to effectively plan and execute new implementations and business processes and workflows.
• Work with end-users to address ongoing challenges, inform system enhancements and unify workflow across pitch to pay workflow
• Work with Sales Enablement Addressable on identifying, documenting and updating system process improvements, training materials, FAQ’s and/or best practices to better support end-users
• Consolidate themes from End-users and work with his/her leadership team to recommend platform enhancements to the Ad platform Team
• Track progress, communicate objectives/status, identify and escalate roadblocks, and recommend appropriate mitigation actions/strategies.
• Partner with manager to support roadmap initiatives
• Participate in testing to identify areas of improvement, troubleshoot support, or additional training.
• Aid in planning and executing data conversion activities.
• Coordinate with Sales and Operations on training plans
• 3+ years within a product management, ad operations, or media planning type role, preferably in digital advertising or digital organization; or equivalent business work experience.
• Degree in Business Management, Product Development or related field
• Experience partnering with sales, operations, and technology organizations.
• Experience using digital advertising and related technologies; Operative and Salesforce a plus.
• Functional understanding of the roles and technologies in the ad delivery cycle.
• Experience managing multiple projects at one time, in various phases of development and managing diverse workloads on a daily basis.
• Experience with coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Comfortable working in a high-performing team environment.
• Ability to articulate and communication user issues to a variety of audiences including business leaders, project teams and management.
• Ability to effectively manage projects with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
• Willingness to learn and collaborate on solutions.
• Detail oriented, organized, flexible and able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
• Strong operational mindset.
• Exhibits a strong work ethic.
• Driven self-starter.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, results driven, proactive and dedicated.
• Strong respect for a team environment.
• Maintains a positive attitude.
Required Education BA/BS degree
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $43.63 to $48.48 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent gets access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.