The Strategy team for Digital Experiences and Merchandising group in Online Retail is looking for Planning Analyst to help with Business Planning and Reviews.
Help build the robust templates, and efficient processes to drive forward looking planning. Work closely with various XF team members and leaders to build out details of future initiatives Drive content collection and creation for Quarterly and Monthly Business Reviews with Leadership as audience + stakeholders. Working closely with Analytics Team to take vast quantities of data and extract meaningful insights, build a coherent narrative for executive audience and tell an intelligent story Attributes- Problem Solver mindset; Ready to help support the various challenges with the focus on finding the optimal solution Ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and make quick, pragmatic decisions based on limited information Ability to work and support Executive audience- take ownership, manage expectations and drive execution.
- Strong analytics and presentation skills. Excel, Tableau and Keynote experience desired
- Storytelling skills and experience with an executive audience desired
- Skills to recognize patterns/connect the dots
- Communication skills to synthesize overall information into a summary that would effectively relay the core message without losing pertinent details Curious outlook and a Learner’s mindset
- 5+ years in Strategy or Business Operations functions desired- alternatively MBA with 3+ years of related experience desired
- 5+ years proven experience planning and coordinating sophisticated, cross-functional programs from initiation to delivery in the software/technology field
- 5+ years of project/program management experience in a large engineering org, working with application design, integration, and deployment in a global IT environment
- Solid understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process including comprehending business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions when needed
- Familiarity with Java, SOA, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming and Oracle, with an emphasis on Web Applications
- Solid ability to understand and develop new engineering solutions to drive repeatable realization of products and programs
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to zoom in to a specific feature or functionality and then zoom out to explain the way this feature or functionality connects to the bigger product or program
- Extraordinary influencer who is outstanding at connecting the dots at the organization, strategy, program and project levels
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior leaders and executives based on evolving priorities.
- Able to ask the right questions and challenge status quo
- Shown strength in position of leadership.
- Ability to mobilize, encourage, and lead teams without direct management authority.
- Ability to lead teams of both internal and external cross-functional partners
- Expert knowledge of program/project management tools such as strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, and risk management
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $76 to $84 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive