$50-60/hr + amazing benefits
The Internal Comms Team is looking for a Senior Communications Strategist/Writer to join the team and to mainly focus on their major projects.
Who we are seeking:
- Creative and collaborative – who can interview people and find stories to write about
- Has had some journalistic experience and can work with clients to interview and obtain key messages
- Can ideate smart, creative concepts based on a various topics; someone who can ask the right questions and find the relevant points from a message
- Can communicate clearly and is able to translate complex, often times full of jargon and abstract concepts into content easily understood by a diverse and large audience
- Experience in large enterprises and appreciates the challenge to capture an audience’s attention
- Can help push boundaries and promote good writing practices
- Is personable, approachable and can stay positive despite roadblocks and curveballs received
This position’s responsibilities will be allocated between the IT Marketing and Communications team and the Strategic Change Leadership team.
- Partnership with external agency that has embedded resources with the team (content strategists, art directors, copywriters, designers, etc.).
IT M&C is responsible for:
- Communicating internally to IT and Business Lines on everything IT related: Processes, tools, announcements, etc.
- Support to IT Vice President on events, external engagements, emails, etc.
SCL is responsible for:
- Communicating regularly to all IT staff on IT’s internal strategy, process, and people changes and initiatives.
- Maintaining engagement and bringing relevant news and information to IT staff.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50 to $60/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers. They are committed to placing priority on fueling the world safely and responsibly while consciously addressing the risks of climate change. They are incorporating next-generation technologies, exploring for oil and natural gas on six different continents, and operating facilities across the globe to provide us with the most sustainable resources. Our client believes in integrity and holds themselves to the highest ethical standards further setting them apart.
The company culture is as diverse as it is innovative! The company values include work flexibility, safety and security, recognizing human rights, integrity and diversity and inclusion. These guiding principles are used to deliver affordable energy to all consumers. As an innovative company who is always looking ahead, your creative processes and fresh ideas can help take them to the next level. This rare opportunity will allow you to implement your creative strategies, enhance your digital expertise, collaborate with top teams and gain unique skills and experiences. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!