$46 - $51/hour
This role is remote, but must be able to work on EST. No C2C accepted.
You must have a strong portfolio showing comprehensive UX Design work.
A UX Designer is needed for large bank to support and/or develop user-centered design solutions for all levels of products and digital initiatives via user interface solutions and interaction models. Develops project execution plans, deployment schedules, and implements User Experience UX design projects of moderate to complex scope. This position will user research/data to create wires, flows and prototypes. Looking for hands on “doers.”
- To conceive user-centered solutions, deliver compelling interaction designs, keep deliverables engaging and on-brand, and drive multiple projects.
- Design comprehensive UX solutions using prototypes and/or wire frames for moderately complex projects
- Collaborate with product development and testing teams to test and refine UX flows and validate work
- Independently solve design problems while collaborating with UX designers, content owners, researchers, strategists, developers, project managers, and stakeholders in an agile scrum environment
- Leverage in-house atomic design system and supplemental resource libraries to aid in the development of new and existing products.
- Act as subject matter expert for user insights and UX best practices
- Experience with agile, and user centered design a must.
- Resumes should have portfolio or work samples included.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $46 to $51. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.