$41.87- $46.87an hour.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Business Sales Manager to drive engagements with strategic customers. As the BSM you will drive planning and execution. This will be done by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation, all while operating in close collaboration with customers and key account team unit members and business partners who are supporting customer success.
As part of Americas Regional Digital Store, you will have an opportunity to work cross-collaboratively within CSS (Customer Service & Support) and CAPS (Customers and Partner Solutions). While living our shared priorities: Diversity and Inclusivity, Wellbeing, Sustainability, and Learning. If you have been described as customer obsessed we invite you to learn more about the organization and the value we deliver to our customers, and one another, every day.
The North America Business Sales Manager would be responsible for driving revenue via Assisted Sales:
• Be a customer-facing contact on key deals >$100k in partnership with account teams.
• Create awareness across CAPS (Customers and Partner Solutions team) on how they can leverage client Stores for their customers.
• Optimize lifetime value and usage from past customers by nurturing relationships. Optimizing Assisted Sales Motions
• Collaborate with SSPs on strategic accounts and deals, such as delivering Store value propositions.
• Facilitate communication and coordinate orders between strategic customers and CSS (Customer Service & Support)
• Build and maintain strong relationships with North America Account Teams in CAPS and understand their goals, challenges, and needs.
• Share best practices, tools, and resources that can help local CAPS and customers understand the value proposition of buying Direct.
• Follow up and check in with past customers regularly and proactively
• Provide ongoing order support and guidance to past customers
– 5+ years of customer-facing experience working with Enterprise and Education customers
– Ability to understand business requirements for large device deals ($1M+) and solve for them directly
– Capability to manage the end-to-end Inbound Sales team business, including forecasting and aligning with strategic priorities
– Experience demonstrating devices or PCs to Commercial or Consumer customers
– BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university
– Experience with CRM, Microsoft Teams, Power BI
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $41.87- $46.87an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent gets access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through AquentGymnasium.
More information on our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.