We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Instructional Designer to update and enhance our clients existing library of technical training courses. The ideal candidate will have experience in course development, multimedia design, and proficiency in various software applications, particularly Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Publisher).
- Update and refresh existing technical training courses to reflect current industry standards and best practices.
- Incorporate new branding elements, including logos and color schemes, into course materials to maintain consistency with company branding guidelines.
- Create interactive learning experiences and activities to engage learners and enhance retention of course content.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and relevance of course content, particularly in relation to the implementation of new technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics ERP system.
- Utilize the ADDIE model to guide the instructional design process.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, educational technology, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in instructional design or course development.
- Familiarity with e-learning authoring tools such as iSpring, Storyline, and Articulate 360.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality, engaging learning experiences for learners.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $35 to $45/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a prominent provider in the gas compression industry, specializing in the maintenance and operation of gas compression units. With a focus on technical training solutions, their comprehensive library of courses caters to the diverse needs of our clientele. Their commitment to excellence is evident in their dedication to updating and enhancing our training programs to reflect the latest industry standards and best practices.