As a Program Manager you’ll be responsible for program managing all aspects of new experience launches w/ cross functional team of Product Managers, UX designers, and Software Engineers such as developing and managing program timelines, outlining and mitigating project risks, and driving progress throughout the project lifecycles.
You should be comfortable working independently to drive tasks forward but also collaborate w/ stakeholders across orgs.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, UX, and cross-functional teams to drive software development and manage technical dependencies
• Exercise technical and product judgment to scope projects, manage schedules, and resolve project issues
• Report on program updates to a complex web of executive stakeholders and define processes for speeding up feature development without sacrificing quality
Mandatory Skills/Qualifications: (All skills, both technical and soft, required to be successful in the role)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 5 years experience managing complex projects interfacing with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational, and analytical skills and experience in managing multiple projects at once.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively with diverse stakeholders.
Non-Essential Skills/Qualifications: (Skills that would be nice to have but are not essential in the role)
• Capability to think strategically, balancing a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
Ability to listen effectively to stakeholders, to communicate program goals, progress, and health to them in a manner tailored to their interests and concerns at all levels, and to drive understanding and inform decisions. Typical artifacts include communications plans, metrics and status reports, decision logs, newsletters, and websites. Ability to organize and manage the activities that lead to the outcomes of a project: what, who, when, and how. Adjust levers (e.g., schedule, staffing, features) to deliver results on time. Effectively monitor and communicate progress, risks, and mitigations. Typical artifacts include governance plans, project trackers, status reports, OKRs, retrospectives, and escalation reports.
“The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $109.0 to $121.20 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.”
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity – Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users – Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices – Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis – Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability – Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.