$43-48 per hour w2
Do you have a passion for understanding what consumers want, need and prefer? Do you get energized seeing your insights transform into products and solutions that benefit consumers across the world? Do you have an exceptional track record of building research programs and driving operational efficiencies?
Aquent’s leading consumer goods client is looking for a seasoned market researcher with a relentless passion for solving customer problems, a strong consultative mindset and stellar program management skills – to help us build and drive a world class research panel and insights function for the business. This role will develop and own our proprietary research panel and the insight charter associated with it, all the way from defining the research panel strategy, panel development and recruitment, insights generation, action planning and stakeholder management. This role requires a diverse research skillset with outstanding foundational market research skills, operational agility and bias for action. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Key job responsibilities:
• Power the global research efforts of out candidate by building, managing and championing an industry-leading research panel/service
• Apply sound research and business acumen to craft appropriate and scalable quantitative and qualitative research solutions, tools and processes – leveraging the panel.
• Manage all stages of quantitative (e.g., surveys) and qualitative (e.g., focus groups, 1:1 interviews, etc.) customer research studies to answer key business questions, including: research methodology design, operational execution, analysis and reporting
• Dive deep into the qualitative and quantitative research data to understand not only the ‘what’, but the ‘so what’ and ‘now what’
• Create mechanisms to share insights clearly and concisely, influencing product, category and marketing stakeholders to act on insights
• Build research prioritization frameworks; seamlessly manage and address research requests from business teams
• Participate in short term and long term strategic planning
– 7+ years of quantitative/qualitative market research experience, including survey design and execution
– 7+ years of experience in research program management, research roadmap planning, building scalable research processes and driving research process improvements
– Experience with statistical techniques used for survey design and analytics (e.g., statistical significance, Conjoint, MaxDiff)
– Strong proficiency in Excel
– Experience programming in Qualtrics
– Familiarity with research panels such as Alida/Vision Critical
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
– Proven ability to work in global cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles, and develop processes at scale
– Strategic thinker with the ability to see/understand the big picture
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $43.52 to $48.35 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.