$46.85 - $50/hr
Our well known beverage brand client is looking to bring on a hybrid, contract Social Listening Strategist for 6 months with a possible extension beyond that.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week working onsite at our client’s NYC / SOHO studio.
We’re looking for someone with a background in cultural insights, trends, research, and developing strategy. This is more of a Social Strategist than an Analyst.
SOCIAL LISTENING STRATEGIST –
Client In-House Content Studio is seeking an experienced digital marketing strategist to manage social listening, insights and analytics for its beverage brands.
The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing and is passionate about the evolving landscape, staying up to date on social/cultural trends, conversations and behaviors. They believe digital strategy should be rooted in data and can confidently interpret a mix of digital marketing data to draw insight and make optimization recommendations.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, taking the initiative to stay up to date on social trends and their brand’s health and proactively making recommendations. They should be collaborative, comfortable working with a roster of agency and brand team members for digital reporting and strategy.
● Brand SL&A / Reporting
○ Responsible for monthly, campaign, competitive and ad hoc reporting for respective brands, inclusive of organic social performance and social listening / mentions analysis, aiming to uncover insights for ongoing content optimization
○ Work alongside brand’s larger agency teams to integrate reporting efforts for tentpole campaign moments
○ Maintain brand social listening queries, including Boolean writing and sentiment training
○ Responsible for fact-checking and maintaining the accuracy of pre-built customized brand reporting dashboards and escalating any issues to team lead
○ Work with the strategy team to create yearly & monthly benchmarks, KPIs and digital marketing objectives
○ Be comfortable utilizing social listening tools to research relevant topics for brand briefs, including the beverage industry, passion points, demographics and other relevant topics
○ Stay up to date on new reporting tools and functions in the continuously evolving digital space
● Culture Monitoring
○ Stay abreast of all social media / online conversation trends through a real-time and macro insights framework; as well as shifts in consumer platform preference & behaviors
○ Responsible for bringing social/consumer trends and insights to weekly/bi-weekly share outs with creative and brand teams with the purpose of informing culturally relevant content creation
○ Monitor online conversations for brand issues & major cultural happenings/crises and escalate through proper channels
Skills & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● 3+ years of experience in an analytics or social listening reporting role within marketing at an agency or brand
● Expertise in social media metrics and reporting processes across all major platforms (FB/IG, TW, YT, Snap, etc.) for organic, paid
● Expertise in social listening process and tools (Crimson Hexagon/Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sprout, Infegy or similar); ability to write and maintain boolean queries and sentiment train a must
● Preferred experience manning social listening/analytics for real-time events (awards shows, events, Super Bowl, etc.)
● Experience in CPGs a plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $46.85 to $50 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.