Temp to Perm
Aquent Studios is looking for a Content Strategist to join our clients Industries Marketing team. The content strategist role will be responsible for leading and advising industry marketing teams on how to build engaged audiences and think “customer first” to deliver the right content at the right time.
This position requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, a passion for emerging technology, flexibility to prioritize multiple projects, and proven experience developing content strategy, including the development of audience personas, customer journey maps, content distribution plans, and multimedia content. With a mastery in the art and science of content marketing, the content strategist must have the analytical abilities to gather key customer and business insights and apply strategic planning skills to create content that effectively engages industry audiences at each stage of the buying journey.
The ideal candidate is a collaborator, problem solver, idea generator, and storyteller with a firm understanding of user experience and SEO.
- Deliver a documented content strategy to reach specific industry audiences – including Financial Services, Healthcare, Public Sector, and others – leveraging data and research to identify breakthrough content opportunities
- Collaborate with the brand, product, creative, campaigns, and digital teams to develop content that supports a consistent customer journey
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly planning sessions with cross-functional teams
- Increase key performance metrics for content, including organic traffic, engagement, click-through rates, and conversion
- Lead the content audit process to spot gaps in our existing content, as well as identify the characteristics of high-performing content.
- Work with content owners to make data-driven recommendations for new content and/or updates
- Implement standards, systems, best practices, and templates for content
- Train and educate fellow marketers on content marketing best practices
- Champion content marketing strategy across the company
- Measure and analyze what is and isn’t working with our content marketing efforts
- 5-10 years of marketing experience related to content marketing and social media with preferably 3-5 years at a technology company
- Content experience within the financial services space a huge plus
- Knowledge of how to speak to industry leaders and audiences, as well as content marketing, social media, and content delivery trends
- Integrated marketing and campaign experience
- An analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends in content performance and data
- Demonstrated success collaborating across departments and mobilizing content contributors and cross-functional teams around long-term projects and efforts
- Attention to detail
- Stellar writing and copywriting skills; writing samples and/or portfolio required
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- A sound understanding of visual design and an appreciation of the interplay between copy and visual elements
- Social media and influencer marketing skills a plus
- Experience working with Optimizely, Quip, and Google Analytics a plus
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!