$50-60/hr + benefits
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products. The role is to join the CPG and retail team (Consumer Package Goods) this will help facilitate sending and creating ads between brands and retailers.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Promote content strategy at our client and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
- Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelors degree required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50-60/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference