$20-25 per hour
Aquent’s leading entertainment client is seeking a Sourcing Specialist. This talent will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships with best-in-class suppliers and internal stakeholders as they pertain to the sourcing and production of best-in-category branded merchandise. In partnership with Sourcing Manager, s/he is responsible for executing Sourcing strategies across categories and/or departments. The Sourcing Specialist, will develop, collaborate and produce results with regard to product sample quality, time/cost efficiency and revenue growth. This person will need to possess knowledge of global development and sourcing processes, sampling and Product Lifecycle Management systems.
This candidate MUST HAVE:
- STRONG excel skills (pivot tables/formulas)
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skill to work with high level/valued vendors
- ACCURACY in data entry
• Assist/Manage the merchandise sourcing & production of select product categories for Theme Parks & Resorts retail locations, Merchandise Stores, and alternative business model opportunities in partnership with the Manager
• Partner on vendor strategy, product costing/placement, manage vendor communication and production management related to designated product categories
• Responsible for ensuring products meet established standards for safety and quality including monitoring quarterly Product Review Requests (PRRs) with product integrity partners
• Manage Development Tracking Reports (DTRS), sample tracking and approval processes throughout each development season
Productivity and Process:
• Manage the workflow for data entry task Supplier Set Ups, price changes, financial roadmaps, and invoicing, and all Product Lifecycle Management data entry
• Contact vendors to follow-up and verify the accuracy of provided data, resolve routine issues and ensure vendor alignment with client’s processes and procedures
• Follow up with vendor communication regarding any outstanding samples (Approval, PP/TOP, etc.)
• Liaise with vendors and ticket/label suppliers to ensure company guidelines are followed to avoid late deliveries and charge backs due to non-compliance
• Ensure all items are completed within PLM system to ensure on-time PO issuance
• Schedule and participate Production Handoff to the Responsible Sourcing and Production team at the end of each costing season
Collaboration and Communication:
• Prepare standard any ad-hoc reports as requested (Time and Action Calendars, production timelines, status updates, etc.)
• Build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners
• Attend weekly cross-functional meetings and quarterly product line review meetings to understand key sourcing issues and action items
• Communicate production status to global and regional partners during weekly cross-functional meetings as required
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $22.50 to $25.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
With this client you will have the opportunity to work with an innovative leader in the entertainment space. With a casual and fun working environment, this client’s teams work collaboratively to achieve company goals.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
Refer a friend and job role to us and receive a gift worth $200? https://aquent.com/rewards