Our client’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) mission is simple: to champion all beauty fearlessly and build inclusive environments for our employees, consumers and communities. To bring this mission to life, our DE&I Team works with cross-functional teams to drive Sephora’s DE&I Heart Journey strategy forward in support of all employees across our stores, offices and distribution centers. From developing trainings and workshops, designing DE&I communications, to overseeing our DE&I Task Forces and Employee and Business Resource Groups (our client’s INCommunities), our DE&I Team designs and executes DE&I strategies that foster inclusive and equitable experiences for all. As the INCommunities and DE&I Communications Manager, you will report to the Vice President of DE&I and work closely with the DE&I Director. In partnership with our internal and
external Communication teams, Marketing, Retail Operations and other cross-functional teams, you will leverage your program and project management skills, and your expertise in corporate communications to support our INCommunities programming and the cascading of heritage month activities to our stores and Distribution Centers. In collaboration with our corporate and store coms teams, you will develop editorial content for our DE&I communication tools and ERG management platform (My Sephora Inclusion) and manage our DE&I communications projects with operational excellence.
Especially, you will:
ERG (INCommunities) Support
• Support the execution of DE&I programming, including Cultural/Heritage Month Events, and their cascading to stores and Distribution Centers, which enables Sephora INCommunities to deliver impact on our client’s DE&I Heart Journey priorities
• Provide support to ensure INCommunities have resources and information to execute their annual DE&I Roadmaps in a timely manner, and deliver reporting on planned activities
• Develop, in collaboration with INCommunities leads and communication stakeholders, communication materials for awareness campaigns, key cultural and heritage month celebrations, including aggregating calendar of events and programs
• Maintain procedures, toolkits, and communication channels that support efficient and effective operations, manage Sephora internal platform for ERG management, “My Sephora Inclusion”
• Provide support to measure impact of INCommunities initiatives and programs
• Provide support for budget allocations, process payments in collaboration with team’s DE&I Director
DE&I Communications & Design
• Develop compelling DE&I messaging and editorial content informed by meaningful insights from our DE&I team, Task Forces and INCommunities leaders, in partnership with our corporate and store communications teams.
• Manage the editorial content of our ERG Management platform
• Collaborate with all DE&I stakeholders to gather and synthesize inputs and adjust language as needed
This includes all DE&I communications, newsletters, infographics, videos, and training resources DE&I Team Support
• Provide organizational support for DE&I Team and ad-hoc requests as needed
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5-7 years of project and/or program management experience
• M.A./M.S. degree in related discipline strongly preferred (e.g., Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, Diversity & Inclusion, Ethnic Studies, Multicultural Marketing or related field)
• Self-starter with proven track record in partnering with key collaborators and cross-functional partners
• Results oriented and has excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Agile and adaptability in highly collaborative and changing environments
• Excellent project management and organization skills, with exceptional attention to detail
• Team player with strong EQ, positive influencing skills and with leadership ability
• Demonstrated cultural competencies and understanding of internal and external socio-cultural issues impacting the workplace with a strong passion for DE&I
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50.00 to $56.00/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work with this beauty client!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and our client is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
- Aquent Talent: https://aquenttalent.com/
- Subsidized Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://aquent.com/talent/training