Aquent Montrose, California, United States (On-site)
Architectural Drafter – Exciting Opportunity in Montrose, CA!
Salary range: $65K-$80K, benefits
Are you a meticulous Architectural Drafter with a passion for precision, ready to elevate your career in the realm of high-end real estate and design?
Join our dynamic team as an mid-level Architectural Drafter for our prestigious high-end real estate, design, and construction firm client, located in Montrose, CA. We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented professional who possesses exceptional expertise in Autodesk Revit and LADBS Building Codes. Reporting directly to the Director of Architecture, you will play a pivotal role in all stages of projects, from Pre-Construction to obtaining the final Certificate of Occupancy (CofO).
- Translate design 3D models into comprehensive and precise drawings adhering to building codes, regulations, and project specifications.
- Communicate project timing clearly and concisely with the Director of Architecture.
- Track and update time spent on each project.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to drafting standards.
- Assist in permit expediting, including picking up/dropping off plans and applications from local government agencies/utility companies.
- Provide support during construction by updating Architectural CAD/REVIT files for use in plans and conducting site visits.
- Collaborate with an in-house Interior Designer and another team member, working closely with the Director of Architecture..
- MUST possess knowledge of California and/or LA City building codes and demonstrate the ability to work effectively with the city and procurement department.
- Support the Architect in preparing documentation and be well-versed in codes, preparing drafting plans using Revit.
- Display strong communication skills as you interact with the procurement department and other architectural team members.
- Be part of a family-oriented business that values collaboration and a positive working environment.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Stay informed of industry trends and advancements in drafting techniques to contribute to process improvements.
- Organize and maintain a digital and physical archive of drawings and project documentation for future reference.
- 3 years of architectural drafting experience and a High School Diploma.
- 3 years of experience with Revit is a must.
- Revit Architecture Certifications (a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field (a plus).
- Working knowledge of construction techniques, schedules, and coordinating details.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite/Google Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure.
Join our Team:
Embark on a rewarding career with us and be part of a firm that values innovation, excellence, and a commitment to architectural brilliance. If you have a passion for precision and a keen eye for design details, we invite you to apply and contribute to our success.