$40-46 per hour
**This is a REMOTE role open to US-based, authorized candidates who are able to work on an East Coast timezone schedule on a W2 basis.*
Our major health insurance client is seeking a Marketing Project Manager (interally referred to as Marketing Lead Analyst) to support B2B lifecycle marketing strategy for channel partners. In this Consultant role, you will be accountable for delivering B2B digital campaigns that drive consideration and selection of health benefit solutions. This will include creative development, channel planning, media deployment, vendor/partner management, and results reporting while adhering to budget guidelines and deadlines.
In general, you will support larger, more complex campaigns or marketing projects but may lead smaller or less complex projects. you must have the ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment and be comfortable with managing change.
What You Will Do:
- Work with internal and external partners to design assigned B2B content that generates reads, views, or listens and/or digital campaign creative that leads to sales inquiries
- Build efficient campaign production schedules and manage to ensure timely, on budget completion from launch to final results
- Write creative briefs and supporting documents, gather data as needed
- Engage functional areas to produce and execute B2B campaigns, as needed
- Works with media vendors on projects from inception to delivery, including trafficking
- Assists in positioning, messages, and media mix planning
- Works with Legal and Compliance to ensure materials are reviewed, approved, and filed
- Tracks and analyzes results of marketing activities
- Performs quality audits and checks to ensure accuracy of materials
- Provides feedback and input to drive technical and process changes to improve results
What You Will Bring:
Must Have Skills:
- Assisting in development of marketing campaigns
- Marketing project management
- Highly organized, attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of experience in insurance or finance, preferably in B2B marketing or demand generation
- Strong time and project management skills; ability to juggle and execute multiple projects
- Previous experience leading work with internal or external creative agencies
- Knowledge of marketing technology, digital campaign reporting and metrics
- Demonstrated success partnering with cross-functional teams developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – advanced Excel skills a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo and/or Demandbase a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. HS/GED and equivalent field or work experience required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test, background check, and employment and education verification prior to starting.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $40 to $46/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.