$50-54 per hour DOE
One of Aquent’s leading health and pharma Clients is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager that specializes in Loyalty Strategy and Design. This will be a 4 month hybrid/on-site assignment located in the Providence, RI. This talent will be responsible for helping to shape benefits and experiences that collectively create a leading loyalty experience for the customer. This talent will continually offer new ideas grounded in data and customer insights with a keen focus on pulling ideas through to completion. This talent will help define the future vision of the client’s loyalty plan, including program benefits, consistently pursuing opportunities for added customer value, and program differentiation. This talent will report to the Director, of Loyalty Strategy and Design, with exposure and engagement with Executive Director and VP levels. Candidate must be: Confident, Curious, Flexible, and Resilient!
- Growth of key metrics: Awareness, Preference, Engagement
- MUST have experience with this building strategic recommendations for new benefits and program optimizations to enhance the Loyalty experience.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring new features, benefits, and experiences to life.
- Search out net new opportunities to drive incremental loyalty as well as recommend new benefits and program optimizations rooted in customer insights and data.
- Identify partnership opportunities that drive consumer consideration and engagement.
- Partner closely across the organization – from Loyalty to Consumer Insights, Marketing, Digital, IT – to create develop, and grow the value proposition.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer strategy, data-driven marketing, product development, or other relevant business functions.
- MUST have Financial acumen: Experience delivering financial results in fluid, often ambiguous operating environments, P&L management
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with loyalty programs, or a strong grasp on the strategic direction of the Enterprise and customer sentiment across brands
- MUST have Demonstrated familiarity with analytical approaches, ability to use data-driven insights to improve business outcomes
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results while providing positive leadership in a fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
- Experience utilizing mass and personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior – solid understanding of the financial and operational intricacies of targeted marketing vehicles
- A passion for the customer, and understanding and meeting the needs of the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, loyalty, or business-related field or equivalent required.
- Master’s degree in business preferred.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50 to $54. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You’ll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.