We are seeking a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team and play a key role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and revenue growth. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies across various channels, managing budgets, analyzing results, and staying ahead of industry trends.
• Create, execute and manage retail industry lead generation programs in partnership with cross-functional internal teams that will drive client service adoption and accelerate usage.
• Take the lead on retail industry project planning for email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
• Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
• Partner with external agencies in support of campaign tactic creation and execution.
• Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com or Tableau to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
• Lead the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns across a variety of initiatives.
• Develop and analyze campaign performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize recruitment and engagement strategy.
• Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with internal stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
• Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop an annual marketing plan.
• Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs designed to accelerate open opportunities in North America across multiple client services to provide transparency and create alignment with key stakeholders.
• Sales follow-up coordination
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $41.63-$44.63/ hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent gets access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through AquentGymnasium.
More information on our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.