$30 - $34 per hour
Our well known Technology client is looking for a talented Budget Coordinator to join their team. This role will be working on a hybrid schedule in their Culver City office 3 days per week.
Our client is looking for a high performing individual who is extremely detail oriented and results driven. This role requires a a high volume of data entry, so accuracy and efficiency are a must.
You should be someone who can spot errors or discrepancies and quickly work to resolve issues on your own. This is an operational role so we are looking for someone who has the motivation and enthusiasm to do their best work every single day!
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $30 to $34 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
– Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, or Budgeting
– Experience in end-to-end purchase order processes
– Attention to detail, accuracy, and timelines is a must
– Ability to process a high volume of transactions in a fast paced environment
– Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on exceptional customer service
– Fast learner with critical thinking skills and ability to connect the dots
– Ability to prioritize work and multitask
– Works with minimal supervision and takes the initiative to drive for results
– Comfortable with ambiguity and able to solve problems on your own
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in data reconciliation
– Can quickly learn new tools and comprehend how data flows and intersects within tools
• Review purchase requests to ensure accuracy of data inputs
• Submit high volume of Purchase Requests accurately and efficiently
• Reconcile data related to Purchase Orders to the internal budgeting tool
• Provide the highest level of customer service to partners
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to troubleshoot issues
• Vendor set up and maintenance
• Ad hoc data entry, reconciliation, and analysis
• Bachelors Degree
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42 to $47 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.