$52 to $55.78
Our awesome client, who is championing possibilities for all by making money fast, easy, and more enjoyable, is hiring! Are you a Creative Strategist experienced managing paid assets and an expert on ensuring assets are being delivered on time? This role might be for you!
CREATIVE STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
– Leads strategic direction for paid creative, iterations of assets, and fit-for-platform needs, while serving as the expert of paid best practices
– Develops creative briefs for paid assets, using foundational creative assets or adapting other campaigns/initiatives for paid channels
– Leads creative feedback on rounds of asset development, in partnership with Brand & Creative team
– Owns creative testing learning agenda, staying in lock-step with media activation team on timelines for testing and results readouts
– Partner closely with Creative Producer & Paid Media team to ensure assets are being delivered in a timely manner & will fit all paid specs
PAID CREATIVE INSIGHTS & ANALYSIS
– Gathers bi-weekly creative insights (with support from agency team) and presents to the team
– Gathers monthly creative learnings to summarize for the Brand & Paid Media team to inform future strategic creative decisions
– Presents creative performance and landscape audit on quarterly basis
– Works with platform partners to gather creative fit-for-platform insights and understand creative landscape on the platform
– Attends initial briefing sessions with planning teams
– Attends weekly performance meetings to stay informed on media running
– Attends other squad cadences where needed (i.e. sprint planning, standups)
– Stays informed by platform partners on upcoming creative beta opportunities, surfacing them back to the media activation team
• Top 3 must-have hard skills (gather possible 1 Writing Creative Briefs
alternative skills & years)
2 Well versed in Paid Channels • Stack-ranked by importance 3
Nice to Have: Create and strategic mindset, organized, Copywriting experience Years of Experience: 5+ years preferred, 3 + required
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $52 to $55.78 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
About Aquent Talent: Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands. Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
– You’re paid weekly
– Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
– Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
– Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
– Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
– Direct deposit for your paycheck
– Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
– Access to free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
– Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)