Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for creativity? Do you have a love for collaborating with clients and creative teams to create impactful campaigns? If so, we have the perfect job for you! We are hiring a Senior Account Manager to work in a hybrid environment based in Austin, TX.
As the ideal candidate, you should have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in account planning or a similar audience-first strategic role. You should be a problem solver with a strong solutions-oriented approach, a customer-experience focus, and an understanding of agency processes.
As a member of their team, you will have the opportunity to:
– Translate clients’ marketing objectives into simple communication goals and messaging frameworks, with well-defined success metrics.
– Keep track of cultural, behavioral, and categorical trends, identify gaps, and spot opportunities that lead to useful insights.
– Conduct research using various methods such as qualitative and/or quantitative research, data analysis, concept testing, segmentation, and brand studies, among others.
– Provide the creative team with an inspiring creative brief, audience context, competitive information, and relevant insights.
– Evaluate the team’s work to ensure it aligns with the strategy and resonates with the target audience.
– Present clients with persuasive and well-articulated rationale to advocate for the work.
– Distill and present campaign results that translate to actionable insights.
– Demonstrate thought leadership through intellectual property such as white papers, POVs, reports, and presentations.
– Craft positioning strategies with an understanding of the fundamentals of branding.
– Facilitate and moderate brainstorms and workshops.
– Create or collaborate with others to develop personas, journey maps, empathy maps, and other tools that make the audience and their experience more tangible.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, loves a good challenge, and is excited to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in the job, we encourage you to apply!
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $55.00 to $60.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.