58.00 to 69.26 per hour
Our preferred client’s team creates world-class immersive digital experiences for the company’s premier brands. They are responsible for the end-to-end digital and physical customer experience for all technology & digital-led initiatives across Attractions & Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Resorts & Transportation.
What You’ll Do
• Champion the digital customer experience, advocating on the customers’ behalf, and working diligently to build an outstanding experience.
• Responsible for understanding and executing the digital product strategy for the digital product experience.
• Translates the digital strategy into clearly prioritized user stories, business requirements, and other product documentation including acceptance criteria and test cases
• Assists with developing presentations to share and build advocacy for the digital strategy with Executive audiences and partners across the Organization
• Leads and maintains feature development and backlog, attending daily scrums to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks
• Ensures appropriate delivery of product requirements across the development lifecycle, including partnering with design and technology teams to ensure the visual design, content strategy, copywriting, and development aligned with the strategic vision
• Contributes to developing the go-to-market strategy for the digital customers’ experience
• Supports the ongoing customer experience by monitoring product performance, supporting A/B tests, and recommending opportunities to enhance the Experiences, and Products Digital Platforms, including mobile apps and websites.
• Support with delivery and ongoing maintenance, which may include product build, content updates, and on-call collaboration to ensure successful uptime of the digital experience as needed
Required Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years of digital product management (website/mobile).
• Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative.
• Experience with technical, user, and business issues in a fast-paced online organization.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate and influence at an executive level.
• Possesses analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project cases.
• Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve results through others, plus the ability to build strong and balanced relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization.
• Comfortable working with bi-coastal and international teams.
• Effectively provide overall leadership across multiple teams, while working collaboratively to deliver quality on time.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is 58.00 to 69.26 per hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent gets access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.