$50-$54/hr + benefits
The people here don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Help us leave the world better than we found it! The Product, Design & Marketing team is seeking a Project Manager to lead content production & localization projects. We strive for a strong eye and passion for content design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook. We are in a period of rapid development and it’s a very exciting time to join. This is an opportunity for you to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of our core media products through thoughtful, strategic, and innovative content initiatives!
- You bring 5-7 years of working experience acting as a producer or design content localization lead at a creative agency or internal creative team.
- You have expertise in content creation and mastered the creative production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Shown experience handling multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and actively coordinating partners to execute worldwide localization.
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end content localization and production processes across the Media Products initiatives.
- Lead and handle communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables.
- Handle and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Navigate simultaneous demands, prioritize resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
- Lead all aspects of projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently.
- Run day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver against asks while crafting an environment that allows for innovation.
- Plan, handle, and communicate efficient internal and external workflows, and work on its improvements.
- Independently own budgets and agency relationships.
- Work collaboratively with your Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative that is being developed is thoughtful of all channel partner needs.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience running content production and localization with an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and passionately uphold our creative vision.
- You are highly organized.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- You can think strategically and solve problems independently.
- You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges.
- You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required.
- You have experience working in partnership with senior production and creative teams to bring ideas to life, and you are used to being the face of creative production to external vendors and executive clients alike.
- You have deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management.
- You understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner’s business’s.
- You excel at managing expectations, able to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
Education & Experience BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Wrike and/or Airtable
- Quip is a plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50 to $54/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.