Are you an outstanding Producer looking for room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work?
At our famous retail client’s company is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Their mission spreads far beyond the walls of their stores. Join them and you’ll discover why their company is a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
About the job:
This is your opportunity to bring your innovation and drive to Member Access Platform (MAP.) This role will solely focus and support work stemming from our MAP team. We are looking for a bold and passionate project manager to help bring digital advertising campaigns to life.
In this role you will partner cross-functionally with key areas of the organization and our creative teams to deliver member-centric experiences – helping MAP lead the way in driving brand advocacy. You will also ensure successful program execution across the MAP organization by supporting revenue goals, assist in the development and execution of campaigns/programs by implementing strategies and running as point-person; obtaining buy-in and support.
What you’ll do…
As a Producer for Creative Operations you’ll serve as an advocate for our internal SMG teams and ensure that we deliver programs and their provided strategies on time and with a sense of pride. You’ll be an integral part of growing Member Access Platform’s reach and you’ll leverage the resources of the company to truly impact the business and the lives of our members all over the US. Along the way, you’ll be guided by a knowledgeable team of multifunctional resources who will provide you with the support and tools that you need to do your best work.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
• You are comfortable working cross-functionally, managing complex projects and producing deliverables that are digital focused
• You can identify potential roadblocks early on and successfully work around them
• You are a go-getter with a customer centric attitude, and display soft negotiation skills
• You love process – following it, developing it, and keeping others accountable to it
• You are hyper organized, and can oversee the creative production process from start to finish with finesse and urgency
• You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills
You’ll make an impact by…
• Building relationships: you’ll use your listening and influencing skills to build partnerships with internal business partners, members from creative & content and clients
• Managing the day-to-day campaign operations:
- Leading multiple, complex, and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that all deliverables/timelines are being met
- Parse feedback to appropriate stakeholders and ensure all changes are implemented at each appropriate stage
- Organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
- Tools: successfully navigate and operate in multiple Project Management tools
• 2+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
• Understanding how project scope translates into resource capacity and capabilities
• Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $35 – $41/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable).
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.