$88.51 to $98.34 an hour.
Our well known tech client is looking for a UX Researcher to work on search experiences. You’ll be responsible for creating delightful commercial experiences that drive value for users, advertisers, and our client. This particular team owns the delivery of end-to-end design for ads on e-mail, feeds, and video services
In this role, you’ll conduct UX research to help build end-to-end ad experiences for the Client’s Ads Demand Gen product. The ideal candidate is well-rounded with very strong interaction and problem-solving abilities, a passion for solving UX problems and a desire to craft elegant, useful, and efficient experiences for our customers.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze data on user behaviors using a variety of qualitative research methods.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility? 5-8 years of relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, IDIs, focus groups, benchmark studies and surveys.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a related field.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $88.51 to $98.34 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity – Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users – Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices – Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis – Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability – Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.