For more than 110 years, our global beauty client, has devoted their energy and competencies solely to one business: beauty. They have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires.
- Someone with too much PM experience won’t be right
- Some what technical. Experience with large companies and enterprise companies is key here
- Meeting with 7am EST bc of global meetings in France
- EST may be best given the international meetings with LOreal head office in France
- Travel – will be meetings NY and NJ for leadership meetings
- 50% hands on technical – doing implantation of projects (activities and support ) this is the infrastructure team. Build plan deploy of projects at zone level but also at global level
- Some support level to it – level 4. But needs to be available for an engineering level
- Cyber Ark – finishing up 3-400 servers. Work with application owner, server engineering
The key responsibility of the IAM (Identity and Access Management) IT Coordinator will be to work with the Americas IT teams to help coordinate activities surrounding Design/Build/Deploy of IAM services for the Americas Zone. We expect the candidate to be involved 75% in coordinating activities/communications & 25% technical understanding of IAM technologies.
We are looking for a strong team player with excellent communication / interpersonal skills. They should be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve results, influence, negotiate effectively, and communicate confidently with a wide range of people at all levels of business.
• 5+ years of experience
• Proficient in English is a must, Spanish is a plus
• Ability to research and obtain a high-level understanding of new technologies quickly, hands on experience on Active Directory and IAM related technologies
• Infra project management experience involving coordinating throughout a variety of IT stakeholders, being able to drive meetings and write synthetic minutes
• Experience in large, international, distributed organizations
• Proactive, growth mentality
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $40.00 to $45.71 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive