Our exciting and innovative technology client is seeking an experienced program manager/producer with logistical skills and practical experience to strengthen our growing team supporting the Creative Team of the Events Studios & Communities, to help deliver world class design projects related to events and keynotes. We seek individuals that can manage a large number of programs simultaneously with proactive and reactive problem-solving skills to explore, create, and deliver new marketing experiences. The program manager will play an important role with assisting our team design for large-scale events with thousands of attendees.
In this role you will be a part of a team of design and marketing communication professionals, creating impactful design experiences across our entire event portfolio, including key external events, 3rd party events and internal company events.
This role comprises a mix of design management and creative implementation skills, along with a passion for technology and events. You will be responsible for creating best-in-class design support for our book of events and engagements, and continuously drive design/event projects through to successful completion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Lead and drive production of presentation design projects from brief to final asset.
* Function as a point of contact for assigned projects and for suppliers within the supplier ecosystem.
* Communicate project status and details to designers, directors, and other producers regularly.
* Define, track, and report on the execution of multiple simultaneous presentation design projects.
* Identify and mitigate project risks/dependencies via daily communication with clients and design team.
* Drive ongoing evaluation of project and event status, and assist in design reviews.
* Coordinate logistics for all aspects of simultaneous events including scheduling, meetings, budget discussions, asset backup and delivery.
* Own the process to inform and coordinate with external design suppliers with in the supplier ecosystem.
* Schedule and drive all production meetings for each assigned project, assisting with the schedules for the team to coordinate which meetings the team can or should participate in or may be delegated to this producer role.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Creative Producer: Visual Communications Program Manager
* The candidate will have 3+ years creative event/program management experience (preferably in a fast-paced agency environment) driving marketing products for event and digital deployment in all marketing channels.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Edge & Outlook) as well as Adobe Creative Cloud products (Acrobat, Photoshop, In Design, Premier, Illustrator) is necessary for this position.
* Organizational skills are essential to succeeding in this role while managing critical assets and assistance with 1st and 3rd party asset approvals. The candidate must be a self-starter, master multi-tasker, a great communicator, and a proactive planner to succeed.
* The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment via exceptional time management skills is critical.
* It will be necessary for the candidate to be able to facilitate solutions to process breakdowns and prevent repetitive issues from reoccurring project to project.
* The ability to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently is a must.
* Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with and build win-win relationships with creative teams (e.g., graphic and video production artists), technical teams (e.g., developers), and non-technical teams (e.g., PR and Marketing) alike is necessary. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, with careful listening, mitigation, and resolution skills.
* A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and drive for results.
* All candidates must have a positive and team-oriented attitude to contribute effectively.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42 to $52 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.