Our client is looking for a Creative Operations Manager who will manage relationships with current stock content suppliers and internal teams to establish process and ensure governance as our client moves to a “one-global team model” for stock content.
This is a hybrid position in NY, NY or NJ. You must be able to commute into an office 3x a week. This position is NOT a Digital Asset Manager position. This position requires someone that understands design and fonts and that can create a strategy for the compay. The ideal candidate is someone that has worked with licensing of fonts and images.
- Manage relationships with current stock content suppliers and internal teams to establish process and ensure governance as the client moves to a “one-global team model” for stock content.
- Act as the POC for employees on questions about licensing of stock content and communicate process for how to obtain licenses.
- Partner with internal teams to resolve issues and ensure quality control standards are maintained with regard to proper licensing and usage.
- Work with agencies to manage access of all employees to Stock image sites, review regularly.
- Work with agencies to manage access of external partners to Stock agencies and regularly review/revoke access rights.
- Partner with DAM librarian to understand stock content requirements within DAM as well as DAM policies and processes.
- Partner with DAM librarian on data management including data tags.
- Create and maintain a SOP guidance document, education and FAQ’s around stock content to be available to the business.
- Establish an architecture for management of folders, permissions, naming and access for all Design files globally.
- Lead process for digital asset storage within Design.
- Managing Creative Digital Assets – Imagery, Photo, Video, Audio, Fonts, etc
- License management of Digital Assets (inc font and photo/video) with basic understanding of legal requirements and compliance.
- 7+ years experience working with digital assets, on a strategic level.
- Experience in working with font application, font foundries and technical language
- Work in Stock house suppliers (ie Getty, Shutterstock, Adobe).
- Experience in working with metadata, tagging and file-naming of content.
- Ability to create and organize data including creation of an architecture map and naming convention.
- Work in DAM and file-storage platforms/servers.
- Knowledge of conventional file formatting and usage.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of DAM, CMS, metadata taxonomy, and SEO best practices, strategy principles and concepts for assets and digital content.
- Passion for organization and order, process-oriented.
- Great customer service – this will be the face of stock/font across the business
- Patient – this will be a role where you are training others on a new process
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $50 to $63HR. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.