The Tech Writing team at our Studio – the creator of a critically acclaimed racing game– is looking for a Technical Writer to drive project documentation, knowledge sharing, and organization across studios on collaborative documentation spaces.
• Help lead tech writing team goals, planning, and projects
• Help teams write/edit needed project documentation in a clear, concise, easily understandable manner
• Create documentation and knowledge sharing processes to maintain organization
• Organize documentation in an intuitive manner
• Align teams on and be advocate for knowledge sharing across studios
• Help research and push forward sharing initiatives or solutions to current pain points
• 5+ years of experience in tech or tech-adjacent field
• Ability to self-drive and be a leader in the tech writing space
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Proven ability to understand and write technical documentation; writing sample required
• Experience with Confluence, Atlassian products, and ADO
• Bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Gaming, or Writing, or equivalent industry experience
• Confluence wizard
• Prior experience as a tech writer or engineer
• Prior experience managing and organizing large amounts of documentation
• Ability to work on-site
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of 55 to 58 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.