Senior Creative Technologist – Special Projects (Hybrid)
A Senior Creative Technologist combines both creative and technical skills to design and deliver interactive experiences. You will work with Art Directors and cross-functional teams on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business. We use the latest technologies to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of cross-functional teams, we bring together design, experience, and technology to deliver interactive experiences alongside a world-class group of creatives.
• 7+ years of experience working in creative/R&D/agency environments.
• A portfolio demonstrating experience with design/development disciplines (3D, AR/VR, native iOS/MacOS applications, installations, motion graphics, creative coding).
• Ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
• Experience with Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development.
• Experience with web and/or native iOS/MacOS development skills (Swift, Obj-C, C++, etc).
• Experience with Computer Graphics (Metal/OpenGL/WebGL).
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Motion graphics and 3D software (After Effects, Maya, Blender) skills.
• Strong commitment to explore and learn new technologies, and unafraid to be out of your comfort zone.
• You have excellent presentation, written, and oral skills.
• You are able to collaborate, multitask, and work within deadlines and you thrive in acreative and dynamic work environment.
The Senior Creative Technologist is responsible for driving innovation that enhances and enlivens our customer facing marketing efforts. You will help design, prototype, and build interactive experiences which surprise and delight, while pushing the limits of design and technology. This is a highly collaborative environment, and you can expect to work alongside a diverse team of technical and creative individuals on interactive projects utilizing a combination of emerging technologies. You will be responsible for developing interactive prototypes in order to conceptualize and develop innovative approaches. Your role will involve researching and developing new ideas and techniques as well as coordinating the pixel-perfect implementation of experience design. Your role will involve researching and developing new ideas and techniques as well as coordinating the pixel-perfect implementation of experience design.
BA/BFA/BS in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Digital Media or equivalent industry experience.
About Aquent Talent: Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands. Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits! Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.