$42.74 to $47.49 an hour
Our client is seeking a talented UX/UI Developer to join a dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and modifying user interfaces, with a deep understanding of end-user needs. You’ll be part of a team dedicated to building a robust notification framework and providing data reporting analytics for our client’s commercial marketplace business.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of UX/UI development, working on impactful projects in a thriving and dynamic environment. If you are passionate about creating user-centered designs and eager to make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Purpose of the Team: Focus on building a notification framework with supporting models and codes. The team is also involved in data reporting analytics for this clients commercial marketplace.
- Key Projects: Forming a project team dedicated to the development of the notification framework.
- Operating Rhythm: Spend 20% of your time in meetings and 80% in focused, heads-down development and design work.
- Engage with the business development team and customers early on to gain a deep understanding of their business problems/goals.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to assess the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor its functioning to ensure that specifications are met.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications, layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications based on analyzed information.
- Proven experience in software design and development.
- Professional experience in UX/UI development.
- Competency in data driven UX/UI development.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or a related field is required.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42.74 to $47.49 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing