$35.60 to $41.60 an hour
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Designer for our financial client. This will be a 3-6 month engagement working full-time hours remotely. As a Motion Graphic Designer, you’re a talented and motivated creative professional with the ability to lead and influence strategic visions that help our financial client’s internal clients solve their most complex business challenges with innovative solutions. You’ll consult with internal clients to produce creative storytelling by preparing a design plan, storyboards, concept, and layout for your motion graphic projects. You’ll advance the work by drawing on vast experience and knowledge, settling for nothing less than exceptional.
You can expect to be responsible for the design and creation of assets, bringing them to life, outputting and delivering high-quality and innovative motion graphic content. You’ll create complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography, and pre/post-production video, and you’ll edit raw video footage, adding elements to enhance the motion graphics. You’ll produce project deliverables, specializing in animation, audio, and video. You’ll participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and lead project teams in motion graphic processes, methods, and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia/Digital Design or related field
- Digital creative portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Five years of related motion design experience
- Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images, and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
- Creative and technical expertise with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and other associated tools
- Proficient with a variety of third-party motion graphic plugins (Red Giant)
- Knowledge/experience in 3D modeling/animation (Cinema 4D) preferred
- In-depth knowledge/experience of video production techniques
- Working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
- Strong knowledge of post-production workflow and the latest video production techniques
- Solid understanding of video formats and compression techniques
- Experience in storyboarding video and motion graphics
- Demonstrated skills in pitching ideas to clients
- Comprehend the big picture of what the client is trying to communicate and achieve
- Proven ability to estimate time and track budgets
- Excel at project management: managing multiple projects, prioritizing milestones, and influencing clients and design colleagues to deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
- Ability to understand the internal client’s vision through active listening, advanced communication, and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers, and internal team members
- Experience in working with clients directly, assessing their needs, and providing creative solutions
- Track record of working with stock footage and music libraries
- Experience in working with an external agency to hire voice-over talent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $35.60 to $41.60 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
About Aquent Talent:
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.