• Work closely with Brand teams to define specific Marketing communication needs, including content development, comms strategy, creative and
• Partner with Brand teams to distill needs into actionable briefs.
• Help Brands innovate how they bring their stories to life through new
content forms and processes.
• Lead brand projects from planning through execution, delivering on time and
• Collaborate with internal Studio stakeholders, including Strategy, Creative
and Production, to balance Brand needs with the ability to deliver
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand, Insights, Legal,
Finance, Design, Innovation, etc. to gain alignment and approval of ideas
while maintaining breakthrough creative
• Manage Agency and partner relationships to develop and execute brand
projects, with a focus on social
• B.A. or B.S. with 7+ years of experience with Creative Agencies
• Proven expertise in creative Agency management and ability to mobilize a
diverse team of internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated ability as a “big idea” thinker.
• Strong leadership & story telling skills including ability to present to Senior
management, Customers and Agency partners.
• Proven relationship building and communication skills.
• Ability to influence and understand varied points of view.
• Able to go into the offices located in NYC and Westchester 2-3 days a week
• Familiarity with social media trends, platforms and content
• Understanding of the gaming industry and culture is a bonus, but not
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $62.00 to $67.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.