66.00 -72.00/hr DOE
Our New York based tech company is in need of a Campaign Manager looking to be a part of a global advertising team with sales goals and expanding responsibilities. Our responsibilities are divided into two distinct areas: Ad revenue and Ad technologies.
From a revenue perspective, the objective of Ad Operations is to support our client’s revenue functions by fulfilling IOs in the exact fashion of which they are sold. This involves scheduling, optimizing and tracking line items and creative assets for all media in the ad server. They will monitor inventory availability and make behind the scenes optimizations throughout campaigns to ensure each campaign fulfills our commitments to agencies and advertisers. Additionally, they will maintain and modify the infrastructure of game titles, exclusion labels, and targeting key values.
From a technology perspective, Ad Operations understands the complexities of our ad servers and how they function within the client’s ad serving ecosystem affecting teams from sales to biz dev and partnerships. This client understands the nuances of each of the major 3rd party vendors including DCM, Sizmek, and Innovid, and others. The client navigate each unique reporting platform and ensure that billable numbers are aligned with internal numbers. They are responsible for voicing sales and operational challenges regarding our ad products. They are also the first escalation point for ad related bugs before they are reported to Engineering and responsible for visual and ad experience QA, ensuring a positive user experience. An additional responsibility is understanding back-end reporting metrics to help improve our decisions such as the ad product pipeline, understanding fill rates in new markets and partner payouts.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end – from order building to inventory management to trafficking and billing
- Communicate campaign performance with sales and client services, recommending optimization changes to achieve client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Understand ad technologies as it pertains to Twitch and the ad serving ecosystems
• 1-3 year professional experience (preferably with a related publisher)
• Proficient in publisher, ad tech or agency ad serving systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
• Have digital advertising experience/Agency experience
• Proficient with excel or SalesForce
• Campaign execution- i.e booking, trafficking
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment, must be able to prioritize with clear communication
• Positive attitude
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.