$38.87 - $43.19 Hourly
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to flush out campaign creative into multiple ad formats using existing templates and guidelines.
- Efficiently produce multiple pieces in a timely manner on a consistent basis.
- Excelent communication skills and ability to properly asses personal workload, constraints and output on a daily basis.
- Display a sharp level of detail for all marketing assets.
- Ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner and all files are accessible on our internal server.
- Familiarity with designing for screen, web, print and trade show.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
- Experience with omnichannel brand design.
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a larger team
- Strong design aesthetic and understanding of design principles (layout, grid, typography, space) with strong attention to detail.
- Track record of working with strong design systems and being able to implement design vision and systems for larger brand presence and consistency.
- Strategic mindset and approach to taking the complex and making it simple.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframe and adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business.
- A self-starter mindset who is well organized and always looking to improve things.
- Willingness to work on all levels of projects from production to design.
- Great attitude and willingness to have fun.
- At least 5 years of professional production or design experience
- Examples of heavy brand campaign support. We want to see that you have exerpience supporting brand standards and multiple asset creation
- Full knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects)
- Full working knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of print and graphic development/prodction
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Office
- Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
- Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
- Meticulous production quality of assets and work files
Nice to haves:
- Video creation and editing ability and examples
- HTML 5 Coding
- Front-end development
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $38.87 – $43.19 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.