$52 - $57 per hour
Our well know technology client located in Silicon Valley is seeking a talented Marketing Project Manger with a retail background to join their team!
This role is 100% Remote but our client prefers candidates located near Silicon Valley or the Bay Area.
The Retail Project Manager will be focused on leading the management systems, tools & templates and processes that are critical to the success of delivering global promotions in Retail. This role will also play a strong support in driving the commercial, revenue-driving actions across Retail. This role requires project management, a commercial mindset, cross-functional partnership along with a process improvement mindset as we continue to evolve and improve our ways of working. This person thrives in a dynamic team environment and is passionate about driving meaningful results for the business.
Lead the quarterly planning process and roadmap with key stakeholders for Global Retail Promotions – Partner with the Promotions Team and Regional stakeholders in the proposal development for promotions (i.e. business case, financial opportunity) – Support WW Retail Commercial opportunities including driving actions with stakeholders, assessing performance, identifying new opportunities status and manage quarterly planning – Create, manage and improve upon the templates and tools that support WW and regional promotions (i.e. plan of record, proposal best practices) – Manage the performance and document central repository to ensure a historical record and shared access to all archived promotions and proposals – Support management systems and documented processes that underline the ways of working including proposal development, approval processes and meeting cadences – Partner with Promotions Team and cross-functional stakeholders to coordinate offer performance reporting, templates and insights – Manage ongoing WW Promotions roadmap and weekly status – Manage the development, process and delivery of the Terms & Conditions (T&C’s) for WW promotions
Experience / Key Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience in a project management, business analyst or business / commercial development role
• Expertise in project management within large organizations and effective business process creation
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proactive in approach with sense of ownership while leading multiple work streams
• Track record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with partners
• Creative and critical thinking to innovate business processes
• Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced work environments, deal with ambiguity and learn new tools/systems to support the business
Education & Experience:
• BA/BS desired Required Technical Skills -Proficiency with Excel, Keynote, Pages
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $52 to $57 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
– You’re paid weekly
– Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
– Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
– Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
– Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
– Direct deposit for your paycheck
– Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
– Access to free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
– Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)