– Interface with client on technical and/or project matters from project initiation through delivery.
– Create and maintain program/project schedules and status reports.
– Create the functional specifications and/or requirements or scope that will be used as a tool in making decisions as to how the product, service and/or project will be implemented.
– Provide technical and/or analytical information and receive input and approval as required.
– Organize cross functional activities ensuring that the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $40.00 to $45.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks: