$45 to $50 an hour
The team is looking for a Technical Integration Specialist to support the development and implementation of internal tools for the product, design & marketing team. This role reports into the design operations organization.
This role requires an extremely detail-oriented and organized person who is familiar with collaborative workflow tools and applications. The ideal candidate will be a problemsolver with a passion for learning new tools, tools implementation, and ability to work cross-functionally. They will need to have clear and effective communication skills and be able to work well with various teams. They should be curious about learning how
user groups operate, but also have a long-tail desire to help an organization optimize the way it works overall.
- Support the team and partner with third party agency with builds, testing, and maintenance of internal tools
- Assist in deployment and documentation of processes and workflows across teams
- Manage and track any bugs and identify missing functionalities
- Thoroughly validate product in both test and production environments
- Build maintainable data infrastructure that connects business teams with business critical data
- Monitor and maintain data pipelines and preemptively solve and raise issues
- Data entry and optimization as needed
- 5+ years experience in a tools, platforms, or applications implementation role
- 5+ years of experience implementing business processes in software tools
- Ability to identify, diagnose, solve, and escalate system and data pipeline issues as they become identified by users
- 5+ years of experience implementing data pipelines and flows
- Experience with SQL and Python required
- Experience with Data lake systems such as Snowflake preferred
- Experience with ETL/Reverse ETL processes and data cleanup preferred
- Experience working with central data and analytics teams, with the ability toquickly learn and understand data flows between business and data systems.
- Preferred 1-2 years Airtable experience with a strong understanding of Airtable features; such as Linked Relationships, Interfaces, Automations, API
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to work autonomously and communicate clearly potential project or sprint blockers
- Proven record of quickly ramping to understand a complex organization’s enduser types, individual groups’ requirements and how potential new features or changes impact a platform holistically
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adjusting to evolving business requirements and priorities
- Experience testing and implementing workflow management systems or software
- Ability to retain new information and learn workflows quickly
- Ability to analyze data and recommend process improvements
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization and partner with others
- Experience handling sensitive and classified information/data with the utmost discretion
- BA/BS degree preferred or relevant experience
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $45 to $50 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.