The Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and supports all marketing and communications initiatives with outstanding people skills, creative thinking, and a passion for successfully completing projects. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the CMO, outside agencies, and partners to create and deliver marketing programs associated with the growth and expansion of services.
● Build and deploy email campaigns via the HubSpot platform
● Monitor CRM campaign performance through HubSpot
● Manage social media presence to drive engagement with B2B audiences. Post content, engage with the community, and monitor performance on LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
● Create and update presentations and sales materials to support the business development team’s efforts to engage and convert prospective customers
● Serve as a project manager to coordinate the efforts of external agency partners to ensure marketing assets are delivered on time and on strategy
● Support the CMO and external partners in the development of a content calendar for social media and email efforts
● Update website content and build new pages via the Webflow CMS platform
What you’ll bring:
● 3+ years of marketing experience
● Experience utilizing HubSpot or similar platforms for Marketing Automation and CRM campaigns
● Prior experience with HubSpot is highly preferred. HubSpot certification is ideal.
● Previous experience managing a company’s social media presence
● Previous experience building presentations with Google Slides, Canva, PowerPoint
● Familiar with Canva to create marketing assets, or willing to learn
● Prior experience updating web content via a CMS; Webflow experience is preferred but will consider candidates who have used other CMS platforms
● The ability to write original content for social media posts is nice to have
● Prior experience with photography and video editing is nice to have
This is a hybrid opportunity. Must be local and able to work onsite in Richmond, VA average of 2 days per week. Days onsite TBD.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $30-35/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan.