$50-60 per hour
We are look for a Social Media Project Manager to join our client’s Digital Marketing team to help drive creativity on multiple digital and social media campaigns. The ideal candidate has expertise in giving creative feedback on digital display and social media ads to both internal stakeholders as well as external agencies. This individual will primarily focus on display and video campaigns, but will also collaborate with our social media team to create engaging content.
- Executing digital display and social media campaigns to help launch our slate of new and returning products
- Collaborating with internal on-air creative teams to deliver video assets for the digital campaigns.
- Partnering with our social media team to ensure we are creating relevant content for posting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Working with external creative agencies to drive the creative strategy for several products, giving feedback when necessary, reviewing internally, and providing final approval.
- Monitoring all creative deliverables with both internal and external partners to ensure we hit all deadlines.
- 5 years of combined work experience in digital display and social content, with an emphasis in the entertainment industry.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent digital and social media campaigns, while meeting all deadlines.
- Flexible personality that allows them to work with many different partners of varying intensity.
- Knowledge of industry-standard terminology and specifications as they relate to display ads and social and video content.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, etc.
- 5 years of experience in the management of digital display and social media ad campaigns.
- Experience brainstorming social media campaign activations.
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms.
- Passion for the entertainment and television industry
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
- Aquent Talent: https://aquenttalent.com/
- Subsidized Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://aquent.com/talent/training
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60-70 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.