$54.06- $60.07 hourly
Our client is seeking a talented User Experience Designer to redesign an internal tool. This internal tool enables our client to launch global events, cross-category events, and thematic stores with end-to-end automation. The redesign will improve the ability for event creators to self-service the details of their events (e.g. timing, duration, frequency) more efficiently and without errors so they can spend more time focused on personalizing events tailored to customer interests to keep their customers engaged and excited to shop. The UX Designer will be part of a dedicated cross-functional team for this initiative, working hand in hand with product and engineering partners.
Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and company leaders for review and feedback.
Apply established design system patterns and guidelines to new designs.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- 7+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions is required.
- Ability to make changes, produce, skilled to make decisions independently
- Prototyping experience
- Photoshop experience helpful
- Familiarity with Cloudscape is extremely preferred
- Ability to create clear and understandable designs
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $54.06-$60.07 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.