We are looking for a Campaign Manager to work with our client’s Performance Messaging Team that comprised of people with backgrounds in email and in-product messaging.
They work directly with partners to deliver targeted email campaigns that aim to provide the best customer experience. We’re looking to contract with a Campaign Project Manager, reporting to the Performance Messaging Lead. The right candidate is an email nerd with a background in email operations and strategy including working across several teams and partnering with email strategy & production teams. They will support our email team with the day-to-day administration of our accountability program and coordinate and manage large-scale initiatives tied to the channel.
What you’ll do
- Administration of our campaign accountability program
- Coordinate email efforts of large-scale integrated marketing campaigns
- Participate in projects aimed to improve our processes and email program strategic approach
- Drive project management of initiatives tied to the email channels
- Serve as a liaison between internal stakeholders requesting campaigns and the email operations team
- Experience with technical email operations
- 3+ years of experience working with email production teams – 5+ years of project management skills
- Build relationships and collaborate with partners
- Experience juggling multiple relationships and priorities
- Interpret email performance metrics
- Hands-on experience with email marketing best practices
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
- Aquent Talent: https://aquenttalent.com/
- Subsidized Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://aquent.com/talent/training
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $65-70 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.