$60/hr - $66/hr
This is a hybrid role in Vancouver.
Pay Range: $60/hr – $66/hr
Our first-party development studio is looking for a Cinematic Animator. Their team is comprised of deep creative and technical talent from across our industry and beyond, working cohesively to delight our fan base and pass expectations of what is possible. As a Senior Cinematic Animator, you will be working closely with the Director and Lead Animator to help push the boundaries and set the bar for cinematic next-gen animation in games.
THE CINEMATIC ANIMATOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce high-quality animation assets for creatures, characters, and faces.
- Collaboration with the team and other departments
- Help teams with animation problem-solving.
- Able to work proactively
- Driving to receive, seek, and provide constructive feedback
- 5+ years of experience creating high-quality animation.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and creative problem solver.
- Experienced with keyframe, facial, and mocap workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- FACS experience a plus
- Link to your portfolio that best demonstrates your range in animation.
As a studio, we lead from our values and work together to promote respect and inclusion, a growth mindset, G.R.I.T (Guts, Resourcefulness, Initiative & Tenacity), all while putting our team first. Join us and let’s go far together!
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60/hr – $66/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/