$28.60 - $31.78 Hourly
We are looking for an Apparel Assistant Designer for Women’s Bottoms for our retail client. This will be a 3-month contract hybrid role based in San Francisco.
- The main responsibility includes trend research
- Another main responsibility includes sketching
- Responsible for creating proto-packs
- Experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator for sketching, rendering fabrics, prints, and finishes in sketches, and creating presentation boards.
- Highly organized, proactive ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator
- Highly organized skills are required.
- 1 year experience of Apparel Design
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $28.60 to $31.78 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.